Fashwell is a machine learning company focused on product recognition and understanding in images. Our vision is to recognize all products in every image.
Fashwell’s product recognition API enables developers and big retailers from different sectors to build next level visual products and solve real world problems. We are powering the visual image search features for some of the world’s biggest fashion retailers and online shops. We are also scanning social media posts to find out products in social media images.
About the position
As a Data Engineer you are excited to work with huge volume of data points coming from various sources. Structured and clean data are the fundamentals of any successful machine learning solution and this would be one of your main responsibilities. You are going to design, build and improve the data processing pipeline for our customers data and internal training data.
In your first 4 weeks, you will get familiar with our team and company. You are going to…
- Ramp up on our data processing pipelines and different data sources
- Integrate and ship your first significant improvement on a client data feed
- Improve an existing training dataset while working together with one of our machine learning engineers
3 months down the road you are going to:
- Work closely with our ML team to normalize and structure our clients data
- Build, together with your colleagues a new framework to collect, visualize and clean training data
- Improve our customer data ingestion pipeline
In the long run you are going to…
- Oversee and lead all customer and training data processing at Fashwell.
- BsC or MsC in computer science, mathematics, physics, electrical engineering
- Extensive experience with data pipelines and system architecture
- Fluency in Python and another Language
- Experience with Databases and Datastores, Docker and Kubernetes
Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your application including your CV and short motivation letter.